At Sabhaya Designer Outfits, we strive to make sure you have the best experience while selecting and buying your favorite Indian Ethnic Outfits. Despite our best efforts to keep our customers happy, there are times when you might feel the need to return your product for circumstances beyond your or our control.
We have listed everything below about our Cancellation and Refunds policy so that incase you do decide to cancel your order, or seek refunds, you do not face an iota of a problem.
Can I cancel my order in case I change my mind after ordering?
Yes, you can choose to cancel all Non-Ready to Ship products, only if done within 24 hours of placing it. We will initiate 100% refund of your money and a confirmation of the same will be sent to you via e-mail, though we would have loved to have added a new Ethnic Fashion statement to your wardrobe. Please be apprised that Ready To Ship orders are not eligible for cancellations as they are despatched within 24 hours of the receipt of order.
Why a “24 Hour” deadline?
As soon as your order is confirmed, action is initiated at our end. The process of picking, packaging, customizing and logistics start, and the ordered product in most cases has already passed through a couple of phases. Incase a garment has to be readied, or customized, the process is already underway.
And what if I cancel after 24 hours of ordering?
3) Please be apprised that it takes a maximum of 2 business days, post the receipt of your cancellation request, for us to cancel your order, and send you a notification via e-mail.
Could there be a delay at Sabhaya Designer Outfits because of “unforeseen circumstances”?
b) Opt to receive a refund of your money.
But if i am unable to find an alternative Ethnic Fashion Statement?
Q: I received the order. But there’s an issue. Can I return my ordered items?
b. There may be a manufacturing defect which didn’t get noticed during packing; or
c. A wrong item is shipped out to you by mistake.
How soon should I get back to you?
In what scenarios would you not accept any returns?
Q: What are the steps of returning any item ordered from Sabhaya Designer Outfits?
– Contact Sabhaya Designer Outfits.In case you have any complaints regarding the product you have received, please ensure that you report it to us within 48 hours of receiving the product.
– Confirmation email from Sabhaya Designer Outfits.You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail from us on confirming a Return Authorisation, within 2-3 business days. Please do not ship items before you receive this email from us. We will be unable to process any “Items Returned” without the Return Authorisation Reference. Please note: Incase needed, we’d request you for a digital picture of the item for our internal review to be able to process your request.
1. As would be advised in our return authorization e-mail, please send the items to us preferably through a reputed, registered courier/airmail service only to avoid any transit related issues .
2. Please try and ensure that you retain all the packaging material along with the product. Do not remove tags, stickers, etc. Unless you are sure you want to keep the product. Presence of original tags is a must to process returns.
3. Please do not forget to mark the packaging as “Defective Items for Returns” and not for sale.
– Item Receipt and Inspection at Sabhaya Designer Outfits WarehouseAs a policy, our teams shall examine the products on return and identify the defects/variation as indicated by you.
a. Choosing an alternate Ethnic Treasure as a replacement of equal value
b. a Gift Card to be used later for shopping on Sabhaya Designer Outfits
c. a Refund as decided on a case to case basis
What will be my options if there was an error by Sabhaya Designer Outfits?
2. Issuance of a Gift Card
3. A Refund of order value
What will be the value of Refund/Gift Card in case I opt for the same?
100% of the value of the goods including Shipping Costs and Stitching charges (as applicable) will be ensured.In any case, the refunds will not exceed the actual amount paid by you.
But I had to pay the courier service for Shipping the item back!
That’s great. But are there any reasons you might not provide me with all 3 options or no option?
The refund will be processed in the form of a Gift Card redeemable during your next purchase with Sabhaya Designer Outfits. In case you had opted for Free Stitching or Free Shipping scheme while ordering the item under question, the Cost of Shipping and Stitching will be deducted from the refund amount.
There are times when the delivery of the goods is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamity, public holiday, etc. In such a case Sabhaya Designer Outfits shall not refund, return or exchange any order on request.
3. In case you realise that you might have made an error while ordering or providing measurements, we would ask you to bear the additional charges of shipping and stitching, and in very rare cases cost of replacement of fabric, if any.
Q: How long does it usually take for Returned Items to reach back to the Sabhaya Designer Outfits Warehouse?
A:International shipments usually take between 6 to 8 weeks in transit if done through postal service. Any shipment returned within India takes 3-4 days to reach if sent through DTDC. Exact time taken for transit would depend on the nature of the product and your location.
Q: I’m thinking about seeking a Refund. Are there any specific points to know?
A:The Refund will be initiated within 2 (business) days if you choose this option, which will be credited back to you as per your bank/credit card guidelines.
Q: And how long will the refund process take?
A:Payments and Transfers are dependent on Banks and Local Laws. We’ve still attempted to estimate the time it might take to get your funds reimbursed below:
|Mode Of Payment Refund||Resolution Time||Refund Mode|
|Credit Card||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||Credit Card|
|Dedit Card||10 business days from the Date of Initiation||Dedit Card|
|Wire-CITI||2 business days from the Date of Initiation||Wire|
|COD||2 business days from the Date of Initiation||NEFT|
|DBD-ICICI||2 business days from the Date of Initiation||NEFT|
Q: Are there any reasons there could be a delay at the Bank/Credit Card companies end?
2) For customers transacting via Nationalized Banks, please expect a bit of delay in processing since they tend to have longer lead times.
3) Please be apprised that Banks send an SMS to customers for credit amount of more than INR 5000 only. In case your refund is less than INR 5000 kindly check your bank or credit card account confirmation receipt of funds.
4) In case you used a Coupon Code or a Gift Card to place your order, the refund will be made in the same form. No cash refunds can be made in such a case as per governing laws.
Q: What about charges levied for International Transaction Fees and Local Taxes?
A:International Transaction Fees:Cross Border or, International Transaction Fees, if any charged by the respective bank from your credit or debit card will not be refunded. Please note these are hidden charges levied by your bank on you, and not by us. Customers must contact their bank for additional information on these charges
Local Taxes :The VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes / Import Duties are borne directly by the customer as per local laws, to be paid at the time of delivery as advised by the respective courier partner. We will not refund any such charges, if applicable during order delivery.